Call for Abstract
16th Global Experts Meeting on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Future of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine”
Pathology Summit 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pathology Summit 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The Sector of Laboratory Medicine has a long and proud tradition of providing leading edge clinical care, outstanding biomedical research, and comprehensive education in our field. A medical laboratory or clinical laboratory is a laboratory where tests are usually done on clinical specimens in order to obtain information about the health of a patient as appendage to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Clinical laboratories are thus focused on applied science mainly on a production-like basis, as opposed to research laboratories that focus on basic science on an academic basis.
- Track 1-1Electron Microscopy
- Track 1-2Reproductive Biology
- Track 1-3Assisted reproductive technology
- Track 1-4Laboratory Management
- Track 1-5Laboratory Toxicology
- Track 1-6Diagnostic Laboratory Medicine
Advanced Pathology projection likewise be alluded as virtual microscopy is a picture based data condition which is empowered by PC innovation that takes into account the administration of data created from a computerized slide. It includes the catching, overseeing, breaking down and deciphering advanced data from a glass slide. With the coming of Whole-Slide Imaging, the field of Anatomical Pathology has detonated and is at present viewed as a standout amongst the most encouraging roads of symptomatic drug so as to accomplish much quicker, better and less expensive analysis, visualization and expectation of malignancy and other vital infections
- Track 2-1Radiofrequency identification & specimen tracking in anatomical pathology
- Track 2-2Challenges and role of anatomical pathology in diseases
- Track 2-3Advanced biosafety practices in anatomical laboratories
- Track 2-4Anatomical responses of infections in pathology
- Track 2-5Challenges in anatomical pathology of cancer
- Track 2-6Anatomical pathology of sexually transmitted diseases
- Track 2-7Multi-model anatomical pathology
Clinical Pathology bolsters the conclusion of malady utilizing research facility testing of blood and other organic liquids, tissues, and tiny assessment of individual cells. Clinical pathologists work in close endeavours with clinical specialists, for example, clinical natural scientists, clinical microbiologist’s congress, and helpful technologists, recuperating focuses, and insinuating specialists to ensure the precision and perfect utilization of lab testing.
- Track 3-1Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine
- Track 3-2Clinical Microbiology
- Track 3-3Neuropathology & tumors
- Track 3-4Clinical Biochemistry
- Track 3-5Non-clinical toxicology testing in clinical pathology
- Track 3-6Clinical pathology implications in cancer patients
- Track 3-7Clinical pathology and diagnostic testing
Molecular pathology is an evolving branch under pathology which is concentrated in the study and analysis of disease through the investigation of molecules within organs, tissues or bodily fluids. Molecular pathology shares some feature of practice with both anatomic pathology as well as clinical pathology, molecular biology, biochemistry, proteomics and genetics, and is sometimes considered as a "crossover" branch. It is multi-disciplinary in nature and focuses chiefly on the sub-microscopic features of disease. A key consideration is that more precise diagnosis is possible when the diagnosis is based on both the morphologic variations in tissues (traditional anatomic pathology) and on molecular testing.
- Track 4-1Molecular disease mechanisms
- Track 4-2Drug development
- Track 4-3Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Track 4-4Molecular biomarkers
- Track 4-5Inflammatory and Infectious diseases
- Track 4-6Molecular pathology of premalignant lesions
- Track 4-7Molecular pathology of cancer
- Track 4-8Molecular diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Track 4-9Integrated disease management strategies
- Track 4-10Molecular Disease Treatments
Cytopathology is a branch of pathology that reviews and trials for sicknesses on the cell level. A cytopathologist is an anatomic pathologist prepared in the analysis of human sickness by methods for the investigation of cells gotten from body discharges and liquids by scratching, washing, or wiping the surface of an aching, or by the goal of a tumor mass or body organ with a fine needle. Cytopathology conferences is likewise normally used to research thyroid sores, ailments including sterile body cavities (peritoneal, pleural, and cerebrospinal), and an extensive variety of other body locales. Its Seven Cytopathologists have ability in the elucidation of cytologically analyzed conditions including.
- Track 5-1Cancer Cytopathology
- Track 5-2Diagnostic Cytopathology
- Track 5-3Exfoliative Cytopathology
- Track 5-4Clinical & Molecular Cytopathology
- Track 5-5Gynecological and Breast Cytopathology
- Track 5-6Cytopathology & Disease diagnosis
- Track 5-7Cytopathology Case Reports
- Track 5-8Cervical Cytopathology
Histopathology is the research of cell variations from the norm and sickness forms in human tissues through the utilization of different histopathological methods. Histopathology concentrates on the basic changes that happen in cells, tissues and organs when presented to harmful jolts. Histopathologists look at biopsies and bigger bits of tissue to help in the analysis and medical care of patients. The tissue must be prepared to empower sufficiently thin cuts of the tissue to be sliced to analyze under a magnifying lens. It is additionally personally included in the research of tumors and in deciding their organic conduct i.e. recognizing generous from dangerous (tumor) dialect, gulping, voice, and subjective correspondence disabilities.
- Track 6-1Molecular Histopathology
- Track 6-2Forensic Histopathology
- Track 6-3Histopalaeopathology
- Track 6-4Palaeopathology
Cancer pathology is utilized to help in the finding of malignancy, also helps in the investigation of certain irresistible infections and other provocative conditions. Tumour pathology is used on trial of free cells or tissue parts, as opposed to histopathology, which concentrates whole tissues
- Track 7-1HPV Cancer pathology
- Track 7-2Gynaecologic pathology
- Track 7-3Diagnostic pathology
- Track 7-4Thyroid pathology
Neuropathology is the inquiry of sickness of sensory system tissue, more often than not as either little surgical biopsies or entire body post-mortems. The tissue is analysed horribly and infinitesimally for indications of Alzheimer sickness and different dementias, neoplasms, vascular infection, fiery procedures, or formative variations from the norm. Neuropathologists fill in as profitable experts to different clinicians who are included in the treatment of patients with mind tumours, neuromuscular clutters, contaminations, and degenerative sicknesses. The work of the neuropathologist comprises to a great extent of analysing biopsy tissue from the mind and spinal rope to help in conclusion of infection. The neuropathology congress division upgrades our neurology, psychiatry, and neurosurgery
- Track 8-1Neurology
- Track 8-2Nervous System Disorders
- Track 8-3Nurological haemorrhage
- Track 8-4Nervous System Disorders
Pulmonary Pathology studies lung tissue to evaluate presence of disease and assist in therapeutic interventions as clinically indicated. The diagnosis of inflammatory or fibrotic diseases of the lungs is considered by many pathologists to be particularly challenging. Pathologists on the administration utilize molecular science, immunohistochemistry, and ultra-structural procedures in their demonstrative workups. Pulmonary Pathology diseases cover a diverse range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders that continue to pose challenges to pathologists on a daily basis. Diagnostic samples are often obtained via bronchoscopic transbronchial biopsy, CT-guided percutaneous biopsy, or video-assisted thoracic surgery.
- Track 9-1Lung Disease
- Track 9-2Bronchial Disease
- Track 9-3Infectious Diseases
- Track 9-4Neoplasia
- Track 9-5Congenital Anomalies
- Track 9-6Miscellaneous
A renal biopsy is a valuable example. Its miniscule size is misleading a result of the huge amount of data it harbors, data essential to understanding the etiology, treatment, and forecast of your patient. Renal Pathology or kidney pathology covers the point poisonous tubular rot, renal carcinomas, Diabetic glomerulosclerosis and other kidney related sicknesses inspected under magnifying instrument or atomic testing. Patients with renal ailment incorporate an expansive range of restorative conditions that are every now and again intricate and multisystem in nature.
- Track 10-1Cystic Diseases
- Track 10-2Glomerular Diseases
- Track 10-3Infectious Diseases
- Track 10-4Neoplasia
- Track 10-5Vascular Diseases
- Track 10-6Fetal & Congenital Anomalies
- Track 10-7Urinary Bladder
- Track 10-8Tubular Diseases
Surgical pathology is the research of tissues expelled from living patients amid surgery to help analyze a malady and decide a treatment arrange. Surgical pathology includes gross and minute examination of surgical examples, and additionally biopsies put together by specialists and non-specialists, for example, general internists, therapeutic subspecialists, dermatologists, and interventional radiologists. The Division of Surgical Pathology is in charge of the histological research of biopsies and surgical resections of real organ frameworks.
- Track 11-1Surgical and autopsy pathology
- Track 11-2Surgical pathology specimens
- Track 11-3Surgical pathology and advanced cardiac imaging
- Track 11-4Advances in Surgical Pathology: Different Cancers
- Track 11-5Biopsy and Transplantation pathology
Hematopathology is an investigation of blood which incorporates distinctive sub disciplines, including the morphology of blood and blood shaping tissues, coagulation framework and transfusion pharmaceutical, including undifferentiated cell transplantation. An extensive variety of determination examination are done in Acute and perpetual Myeloproliferative issue, Benign bone marrow Anemias, leukemia, Myelodysplastic disorders and lymph hub issue, B-cell lymphomas and T-cell lymphomas and Cutaneous lymphomas. Hematopathology is a subspecialty of pathology required in the finding of hematologic issue.
- Track 12-1Cutaneous B - cell and T- cell Lymphomas
- Track 12-2Molecular Techniques in Hematopathology
- Track 12-3Hematopathology of Lymphoma
- Track 12-4Therapy related neoplasms in hematopathology
Dermatopathology is a sub specialty of dermatology and pathology that contains the investigation of skin malady at the infinitesimal level. Dermatopathology additionally envelops examinations of the potential reasons for skin sicknesses at a fundamental level. Skin biopsy is taken to get a definitive determination and inspected under the magnifying lens or subject to other atomic tests. That procedure uncovers the histology of the illness and results in a particular demonstrative understanding
- Track 13-1Molluscum contagiosum
- Track 13-2Advanced molecular testing
- Track 13-3Dermatopathology diagnosis
- Track 13-4Skin Histopathology
- Track 13-5Dermatopathology in forensic autopsy
- Track 13-6Neoplastic & inflammatory diseases
- Track 13-7Merkel cell carcinoma
Immunopathology is the investigation of maladies having an immunologic or adverse susceptible premise. It is the thing that patients encounter when they battle a contamination. Resistant framework has two lines of barrier: inborn invulnerability and versatile insusceptibility. Manifestations of immunopathology conferences are exceptional to a patient and can include: weariness, muscle shortcoming, rash, migraine, photosensitivity, torment anyplace, deadness, queasiness, and looseness of the bowels, stoppage, ringing in the ears, toothache, sinus clog, nasal stuffiness, fever/chills, and influenza like body ache, hack, crabbiness, sorrow, rest unsettling influences and "cerebrum mist"
- Track 14-1Immunology
- Track 14-2Autoimmune Serology
- Track 14-3Antigen-Antibody Reactions
- Track 14-4Immunoassay
- Track 14-5Immunohistochemistry
- Track 14-6Immunophenotyping
Advanced Pathology came likewise be alluded as virtual microscopy is a picture based data condition which is empowered by PC innovation that takes into account the administration of data created from a computerized slide. It includes the catching, overseeing, breaking down and deciphering advanced data from a glass slide. With the coming of Whole-Slide Imaging, the field of Digital Pathology has detonated and is at present viewed as a standout amongst the most encouraging roads of symptomatic drug so as to accomplish much quicker, better and less expensive analysis, visualization and expectation of malignancy and other vital infections
- Track 15-1Automated image analysis software in digital pathology
- Track 15-2Advancements in diagnosis pathology
- Track 15-3Automated image analysis software in digital pathology
- Track 15-4Telepathology system for dermatopathology
- Track 15-5New Softwares in Digital Pathology
The pathology of ionizing radiation as defined by morphologic patterns. The common stromal lesions--the best recognized by pathologists--include fibrosis, fibrinous exudates, necrosis (with a paucity of cellular inflammatory exudates), and atypical fibroblasts
- Track 16-1Ionizing Radiation
- Track 16-2Clinical radiation pathology
- Track 16-3Molecular radiation pathology
- Track 16-4Radiation injury
- Track 16-5Radiation Therapy
- Track 16-6Radiation-induced cancer
Oral Pathology and maxillofacial pathology alludes to the sicknesses of the mouth, jaws and related structures, for example, salivary organs, temporomandibular joints, facial muscles and perioral skin (the skin around the mouth). It Comprises of Microscopic research of biopsy examples, Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Oral growths, injuries and surgery in pediatric patients and recreation of maxillofacial deformities. The Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and Radiology cover the zones of oral determination, oral pathology and oral radiology
- Track 17-1Oral and maxillofacial biopsies
- Track 17-2Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Track 17-3Oral cancer
- Track 17-4Oral and maxillofacial lesions in pediatric patients
- Track 17-5Reconstruction of maxillofacial defects
- Track 17-6Oral and maxillofacial surgery in pediatric patients
Psychopathology is a term which alludes to either the investigation of dysfunctional behaviour or mental pain or the sign of practices and encounters which might be characteristic of maladjustment or mental impairment. Psychological push portrays what single feel when they are under mental, physical, or enthusiastic weight. Despite the fact that it is typical to experience some mental worry now and again, individuals who encounter abnormal amounts of mental anxiety or who encounter it more than once over a drawn out bouncy of time may create medical issues (mental and additionally physical). Capable advances, for example, atomic hereditary qualities and modern measurable models, now exist to help us in our endeavours to comprehend the roots of mental enduring
- Track 18-1Mental Disorders
- Track 18-2Psychology
- Track 18-3Mental Distress
- Track 18-4Psychological Impairment
- Track 18-5Schizophrenia
Veterinary Pathology is the review and research of creature ailment by utilizing creature tissue and liquids. It is arranged into two primary trains; those are veterinary anatomical pathology and veterinary clinical pathology. Anatomical veterinary pathologists analyze maladies in view of examination of organs, tissues, and bodies. Clinical veterinary pathologists analyze sicknesses in view of research center investigation of natural liquids, (for example, pee or blood). The examination of a biopsy or extraction by a veterinary pathologist can help with diagnosing a sickness or help in giving a decent treatment. Veterinary pathology gives a basic connection between the fundamental and clinical sciences.
- Track 19-1Advanced diagnostic Techniques
- Track 19-2Veterinary clinical pathology
- Track 19-3Veterinary parasitology
- Track 19-4Veterinary parasite diseases
- Track 19-5Comparative Pathology
- Track 19-6Veterinary Anatomical Pathology
Breast cancers can be divided into two main overarching groups: the carcinomas and the sarcomas. Carcinomas are cancers that arise from the epithelial component of the breast. The epithelial component consists of the cells that line the lobules and terminal ducts; under normal conditions, these epithelial cells are responsible for making milk. Carcinomas comprise the vast majority of all breast cancers, and will be further discussed below. Individual with family history of ovarian or Breast growth are at an expanded danger of bosom tumor. Most acquired instances of Breast malignancy are related with two strange qualities: BRCA1 and BRCA2. Breast malignancy is a repetitive tumor, it might return after treatment in the accompanying parts of the body, same place as the bones, unique growth, lymph hub, trunk divider, lungs, liver and cerebrum.
Speech-language pathology is the study and treatment of human communication and its disorders. Speech-language pathologists work with the full range of human communication to evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language and swallowing disorders in individuals of all ages, from infants to the elderly.
Our bones and soft tissues are what allow us to stand and move around, and they also protect our organs. Bones, fat, muscle, and connective tissue make up a large portion of our bodies. Cancer, blood diseases, arthritis, and many infections can profoundly affect these tissues and our health.
The gastrointestinal tract is a major part of the digestive system, and its health is vital to our overall wellbeing. Changes in digestive habits, such as blood in the stool or pain in the stomach, may indicate a disease or infection in the gastrointestinal tract. If your doctor suspects that something is wrong, he or she may order a colonoscopy or upper endoscopy. Doctors can see the lining of the digestive tract during these tests, and they can also remove tissue samples for analysis.
The head and neck regions are susceptible to a number of diseases.These regions are home to many important organs and structures, such as: thyroid, oral cavity, tongue, larynx ,salivary glands (Specialized doctors called neuropathologists handle pathologies of the eyes and the brain.) Cancerous and noncancerous tumors, infections, inflammations, and other conditions can affect any of these structures, causing repercussions throughout the body.